In this drawing lesson we’ll show you how to draw a Rabbit in 6 easy steps. This simple step by step guide progressively builds upon each previous step until you get to the final rendering of a cute rabbit!
Before we begin the How To Draw a Rabbit drawing lesson, here are some fun facts about bunnies that you might find interesting, especially for kids.
- With their eyes on the side of their heads, rabbits can see almost 360 degrees around them.
- Rabbit teeth never stop growing, instead they are constantly being worn down while the rabbit chews on grasses and seeds.
- A male rabbit is called a buck, a female rabbit is called a doe and a baby rabbit is called a kit.
- While rabbits have great eyesight, they also have amazing hearing thanks to their long ears that can pick up slight sounds very far away.
- Rabbits purr when they’re happy and content, just like cats.
How To Draw a Rabbit – Quick and Easy Step-by-Step Drawing Lesson
Step 1: Begin by drawing the snout and nose of the bunny rabbit.
Step 2: Draw the back of the head and under the chin.
Step 3: Now you can draw the top of the rabbit’s back and the chest.
Step 4: Draw the tall ear and of course the rabbit’s cottontail!
Step 5: Draw the back paw and the 2nd front leg.
Step 6: Draw in face details and add the second rabbit ear.
Well Done, now that you’ve completed How To Draw a Rabbit, considering adding some shading or coloring to make your Rabbit look realistic! Use the picture below as a guide to shade or color your Bunny!
You did it! Congratulations on drawing a Rabbit! Your initial try may not have gone as perfectly as you had hoped, but I’m sure after another attempt or two you will see a big improvement. The best way to learn how to draw a rabbit is with practice…practice…practice!
Are you looking for another forest critter to draw? How about learning how to quickly and easily draw a raccoon! Take a look here for another quick and easy drawing tutorial: How to Draw a Raccoon